Monday, February 1

So I've got good news and bad news...




So, in the good news vein, as you can see, comments are back. And since we decided just to give up on %#&^ing Haloscan and give in to our Blogger overlords, we lost all the comments that have ever been made on the blog. ROUGH. But that just means you guys have more space to fill with your thoughts and ideas!

In bad news, the Cactus Cafe, where Jonathan pretty much always plays when he heads through Austin, is closing. Citing wanting to provide better services for full-time students, UT is closing the legendary place where not just Jonathan, but tons of brilliant musicians have played. You can read all about it here.









In news that is neither bad nor good, I'm looking for reviews from the current tour. If you have one, my email is in the sidebar, under contact an admin. I would love love love to hear from you, because unfortunately I'm not independently wealthy and can't spend my days chasing Jonathan Richman around the country. More's the pity, really.

Pictures, in addition to being from Ravenna and being awesome, (seriously, it was hard just to pick two, and originally I was only looking for one), were stolen in the dead of night from ziowoody.

No comments:

Post a Comment