Friday, September 30

Lost Song: They're Mistaken

They're Mistaken

1979 March, 17 Leeds Polytechnic (UK)

The people who think that I'll grow tired of her are mistaken
'Cause I won't grow tired of her

The people who think I'm going to get uninspired by her before long they're mistaken,
they'll be shaken

How they supposed to know that I've found my one?
How could they know that it's just begun?

So the people who think that I'll grow tired of her, they're just wrong, they're just mistaken

Well there's people who think that I'll lose interest in her
Well, they're wrong, they're mistaken

People who think that summer will become winter before long
They'll be shaken, they're just mistaken

How could they know what happened with her and me
They don't know we're as he and she
She's a mystery now and forever to be
So they're wrong, so they're mistaken

ditty...

Well they don't know that I've found my one and they're wrong, they're mistaken

Well there's people who think I'll grow tired of her, well they're wrong
because I won't grow tired of her

People who think I'll get uninspired by her before long
Well they're wrong because I won't get uninspired by her

They don't know that I've found my one
how could they know that it's only just begun

Well, she's like my sister so why should it ever be done?
And they're wrong, they're mistaken


Thanks to Paul for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment