Sunday, November 15

Paris, la ville lumière... Paris, la ville de l’amour...



I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope our Jojofriends in Paris are ok.  We send you our love.

Someone I have never met but greatly admire wrote these words to a group just when I needed to read them.  She has agreed to let me share them here:

as many of us think of the victims, survivors, and their friends and family in france, let us be strong.. let us not lose our humanity and tolerance, nor our determination to create a better and more peaceful world (Venus Vesuvius)

Luke Storms posted this letter on Crashingly Beautiful from Albert Camus:

My Dear,

In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love. In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile. In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm. I realized, through it all, that… In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger - something better, pushing right back.

Truly yours,
Albert Camus


Jessica Duchen of JDCMB posted this video of the Ensemble Orchestral de Paris performing Gabriel Fauré’s Requiem:



People all over the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment